Nuisance Wildlife Removal
Wildlife Control in Alabama
As a Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services customer, you will experience total professionalism from our team during our wildlife control initial Estimate, Wildlife Trapping, Exclusion, and any other services provided by Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services. Your project(s) will be completed by a courteous, friendly, and professional wildlife control technician. We stand by our promises to you and your family.
Get an Affordable Quote
Providing Alabama residents professional nuisance wildlife removal services.
Application of enzymes to kill any residual bacteria or contaminants
Application of Odor Ban to eliminate lingers wildlife odors
Wildlife animals cause a great deal of problems for your family and home.
- Homeowners call Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services because they hear animals running about inside the attic or hear sounds in the walls. In a short amount of time wildlife can create a significant amount of damage to a home’s attic with may go unseen for a long period of time. Wildlife such as racoons, ringtail cats, opossum, rats, mice and others spread several diseases that are very harmful to humans such as: Salmonella, Leptospirosis, Histoplasmosis, and many more. Significantly, wildlife animals leave harmful droppings and urine in attic insulation which may cause mold, defiantly leave harsh odor problems, and destroy urine saturated ceiling drywall.
- Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services also controls wildlife animal behavior outside the residence. The homeowner may have an animal that has dug a hole next to your residence that is damaging your garden, dumped over your trashcans, eating your pet’s food or perhaps you have a skunk family living under your porch causing an odor issue
- Our goal is to remove the problem animal and prevent it from happening again.
- Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services is not an extermination or a pest control company. Geo-Insulation and Wildlife Removal Services is solely dedicated to wildlife control.
Please note: We are not county animal control or a non-profit, and our services do not include catching and removing domestic dogs and cats, dead animals from public property, beavers, foxes, coyotes, or large raptors.
Ask a Question
Geo-Insulation is available to help with any questions regarding your insulation needs. Geo-Insulation has detailed information on residential services such as:
- Insulation Removal and Disinfection (Attic and Residence)
- New Loose Fill Fiberglass Insulation
- Radiant Barrier
- Open/Closed Foam Insulation
- Animal Wildlife Control